MARSURF VD 140
Why MarSurf VD 140 BG 12
5 Reasons why you should use the MarSurf
* Short measuring times thanks to high axis speed and automated measuring sequences
* Simple, fast mounting and change over thanks to innovative clamping system
* Magnet mount for changing the probe arm quickly without the need for tools.
* Wide range of probes for virtually any measuring task.
* Spacious support plate and large measuring range: ideal for measuring large workpieces.
The MarSurf has the best performance and precise results in every sprint:
* Use in production or in measuring rooms
* Fast and easy operation
* Measuring accuracy, optimized for cylindricity tolerances
* Less rejection, saves time, reduced production costs
* Maintenance-free, high-precision mechanical bearing
Ground to ground time of the new MarSurf VD 140 compared to a similar device.
|MarSurf VD 140 BG 12||£39,375.00|
|MarWin EasyContour & Roughness version 12||£10,800.00|
|Option Measurement Plus||£4,500.00|
|MarWin PC Dell WINDOWS 10 IOT 64 bit||£1,800.00|
|Keyboard Int (English)||£0.00|
|TFT Monitor 24″||£324.00|
|Contour calibration standard (master) for basement family with two balls (45 mm and 6 mm) accuracy class 1, incl. Mahr certificate||£1,458.00|
|Commissing & Install VD 140 + 3 Years Calibration||£6,156.00|
|Two Days Customer Training||£2,010.60|
|Total Cost To The Business||£67,773.60|
|Total Deductible Amount via Super Deduction||£88,105.68|