Roughness and waviness in record time with 140 mm measuring path
The MarSurf GD 140 setting a new standard in surface roughness analysis, profiling and waviness.
High-speed, reliable and repeatable results enable production companies to improve production quality through measuring in line and in the measurement room.
The measuring stations are operated with our user-friendly MarWin software (MarWin EasyRoughness or MarWin ProfessionalRoughness).
5 Reasons why you should use the MarSurf GD140
- Short measuring times thanks to high axis speed and fully automated measuring routines
- Simple, fast probe mounting and change over thanks to the innovative clamping system
- Magnet mount for tool-free probe changing
- 390 x 430 support plate for large workpieces
- Wide range of probes for virtually any measuring task.
- Spacious support plate and large measuring range: ideal for measuring large workpieces.
Applications for the MarSurf GD140
- Bearings, threads, threaded bars, ball screws, shafts, racks
- Contour measurement in a semi-automatic process
- Steering, brake system, gearbox, crankshaft, camshaft, cylinder head
- Contour of hip and knee endoprosthesis, contour of medical screws, contour of dental implants
|Positioning speed||0.02 – 200 mm/s (in X)|
|End of traversing length (in X)||140 mm|
|Measuring speed||Up to 10 mm/s|
|Guide deviation||0.07 µm / 20 mm
0.2 µm / 60 mm
0.4 µm / 140 mm
|Probe arm length||45 mm (x 1)
67.5 mm (x 1,5)
90 mm (x 2)
112.5 mm (x 2,5)
135 mm (x 3)
|Resolution||Measuring range 1: 7.6 nm
Measuring range 2: 0.76 nm
|Measuring range mm||500 µm (±250 µm) for probe arm length 45 mm
1500 µm (±750 µm) for probe arm length 135 mm