Portable Inspection Workshop Calipers
Digital Caliper 18 EWR 300 mm
Digital Caliper 18 EWR 300 mm, digital display, waterproof, with measuring blades, locking screw above and with 12 months warranty. MARCAL.
The Digital Caliper 18 EWR is a versatile precision measuring instrument which can be employed in harsh conditions both in production and in the workshop. This Caliper fulfills the protection class IP 65 according to DIN EN 60529. i.e.
- Protection against the penetration of solid contaminants.
- Protection against the penetration of water.
In order to achieve the best use of this instrument it is most important that you read the operating instructions first. The basic Digital Caliper 18 EWR consists of: – Digital Caliper 18 EWR – Battery – Operating instructions.
Important hints prior to using the digital caliper.
- The effects of cooling agent, water, dust or oil do not have a negative influence on the caliper during operation. In order to ensure a long use of this caliper, any contamination on the caliper must be removed immediately after completion of usage. This can be done with a dry cloth (see pic. 2a). Subsequently, to conserve the metal components, these should be lightly smeared with slushing oil.
- Protect the data output opening with the respective cover when not in use.
- Clean a dirty housing with a dry, soft cloth. Remove heavy soiling with a wet cloth to neutral reacting solvent. Volatile organic solvents like thinners are not to be used, as these liquids can damage the housing.