Height Measuring Instruments and Scribing Instruments
Height Measuring and Scribing Instrument 814 SR 350 mm
Height Measuring and Scribing Instrument 814 SR 350 mm Exact positioning by hand-wheel, height gauge 350 mm 14 inch with 12 month Warrenty – DIGIMAR
The Digital Height Gage 814 SR is used for scribing and marking workpieces and for measuring heights and distances. In order to achieve the best use of this instrument it is most important that you read the operating instructions first. The Digital Height Gage consists of: – Digital Height Gage 814 SR – Battery – Operating instructions
Important hints prior to using the Digital Height Gage
The Digital Height Gage requires no extensive care. In order to ensure constant accuracy and operational reliability the following should be observed:
- Protect the Digital Height Gage from dust, water or oil.
- Keep the beam free from dust and dirt by periodically cleaning it with a dry, clean cloth.
- Clean a dirty housing with a dry, soft cloth. Remove heavy soiling with a cloth wetted with a neutral reacting solvent. Volatile organic solvents like thinners are not to be used, as these liquids can damage the housing.
- Protect the data output opening with the respective cover when not in use.
- Unauthorized opening of the instrument forfeits the warrenty