Measuring Station MarSurf CL Select 100×150 – Optical 3D Profileometry
Measuring Station MarSurf CL Select 100×150- Consisting of:
- MarSurf CL Portal S 100×150 incl. (portal stand, axes XY)
- Motorized Z-axis
- Measurement system computer 19″ Basic
The compact MarSurf CL optical profilometers for the three dimensional measurement and analysis of surfaces – non-tactile, independent of material and fast.
They are characterized by an extremely fast detection of large measuring surfaces with simultaneously high measuring precision.
The established optical measuring system is successfully used for example
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287.
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy).
- Measurement of macro and microgeometries.
- Determination of flatness and coplanarity.
Thanks to their modular design, the measuring systems can be adapted to different measuring tasks and individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy. Depending on the measuring task, various sensors can be flexibly selected. Axis systems as well as software modules can be combined individually.
The MarSurf CL meet your individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy – right up to the fully automated measuring solution.